Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Who am I kidding?

The more you do, the more there is to do. And some days, it just doesn't pay to do anything.

After forgetting my laptop at home yesterday, everything I needed to do I needed my laptop for. I should have made a list, because all I've done today is busy work -- futzing around, cleaning my temp files, making a lobby poster, talking to the guy who's painting the hall side of my lab and user support area, discussing the fate of some old servers, and chatting.

In other words, I could have done as much with or without my computer.

My department is having a "Biggest Loser" competition. We have 8 participants amongst the people who work for me, and while we're still discussing how long and what you win, we've done our 1 week weigh-in. I lost 3 lbs-- yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home