Friday, May 05, 2006

Bad Blogger! No Cookie!

Oy! It's been a month since I've had time to sit down here and blog.

Ok, it hasn't been, but other things have taken priority. The amazing Michael is on his last therapy trip to Marquette on Monday, and there was Easter and that...

Knitting-wise, I've been working on devising my own shawl pattern. It's a lot harder than you think it would be! I have this huge piece of graph paper (actually about 15 sheets taped together now) with the shawl to point. I've been working in a lovely heathered tan yarn, which I'm starting to hate. I don't know where I'm going from here, so the shawl and pattern are sitting in my purse waiting for inspiration and I grabbed a skein of something with COLOR out of the basket which sits by my spot. It's the Daffodil Sock Yarn from Knit Picks and it's very pretty... I got into the striping effect last night and did the entire leg and the heel while chatting with some friends who are visiting. Apparently crafting is contagious, as my friend was doing her cross stitched butterfly and was amazed she got that much done.

On the work side, we've been unloading computers. I have 188 computers with new video cards we've been receiving in batches, plus tables, chairs, carpet fixers, new security camera installs, and all the request work which goes with them... BUSY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home