Sunday, March 12, 2006

I feel so... promiscious

My friend... actually several of my friends... have asked why I don't have a "Live Journal" like all the cool kids do. I explained that I used blogspot. That I kept a blog here and that I like the interface here. But... all the COOL KIDs use LJ. So... uh... I've started a live journal.

The heck with what I've always told my children about being different and not following the crowd. The heck with individuality. Hell, I dyed my hair on Friday because my sisters were harassing me about all the gray in the back, I'm obviously going through a midlife crisis, right? The example I set for my children during a midlife crisis should not count towards real life.

How do we make that happen, anyway? Shouldn't we be able to just erase the stupidity we do when we're young when we're older and know better? Like writing the wrong mathmatical formula on the board during a lecture, you should be able to just erase it and write over it with the correct information...

On the other hand, some of my most favorite memories come from those incorrect formulas...

I have every intention of maintaining the two blogs... I hope... this one being about knitting and crafting and the lj about life, politics, and "stuff". We'll see how it goes...

In the meantime, I still like that I don't have to open DreamWeaver to put a damned link in my blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home