Saturday, February 25, 2006

Illusions and Delusions

I'm still delusional enough to think I might finish this sweater before closing ceremony tomorrow.. The body of the Endless Sweater is done. I've got 4 of the 8 inches of turtle neck done, and up to the elbow of of a sleeve. It may not be sewn together, but all the knitting will be done.

My husband tried on the body of the sweater 2 nights ago and loves it (even though its too short for me). He was hoping I could get it done by today (HA!) so he could wear it to the Hockey Tournament.

My youngest son, and future Olympic Hopeful has a 2 day hockey tournament. I have to knit AND take video for my sister downstate. Her daughters think that watching their 5 year old cousin on the TV is absolutely *THE* thing to do and are demanding more.

My husband's video camera will do about 45 minutes on the card, so I'll still have time to knit on the sleeve. Only about ... gods... a foot? to go on this one. Then the other one tonight and tomorrow, finish the collar, sew it all together...

Delusional is the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home